CONSULTATION PAPER: REVIEW OF JQL FREQUENCY, METHODOLOGY, AND SCOPE
18 June 2021
Today the ABDC has opened a consultation on the frequency, methodology and scope of the Journal Quality List.
The ABDC is inviting submissions from:
- Academics with formal affiliations to universities in Australia, New Zealand, and internationally that have a legitimate interest in the disciplines covered by the ABDC list
- Schools or faculties that have a legitimate interest in the disciplines covered by the ABDC list
- Industry and professional associations
Submissions on the questions raised in the Consultation Paper may be made through the online form, please click here.
Responses are limited to 300 words per question. Anonymous submissions will not be accepted. The ABDC will disregard submissions that:
- Propose changes to the 2019 JQL or seek to contest or recontest ratings under the 2019 JQL.
- Propose revised journal ratings, new outlets, or removal of specific outlets in any future review.
- Engage in any commentary directed at individuals involved in, or the process surrounding, previous JQL exercises.
Submissions will close at 11:59pm AEST on 18 August 2021.
BARDsNet Chair, Professor Andrew O’Neil
DOCUMENTS FOR DOWNLOAD
- Consultation Paper — ABDC JQL: Review of Frequency, Methodology, and Scope
- Terms of Reference — ABDC JQL: Review of Frequency, Methodology, and Scope
ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM
- Please click here (form opens in a new window)