CONSULTATION PAPER: REVIEW OF JQL FREQUENCY, METHODOLOGY, AND SCOPE
18 June 2021
Today the ABDC has opened a consultation on the frequency, methodology and scope of the Journal Quality List.
The ABDC is inviting submissions from:
- Academics with formal affiliations to universities in Australia, New Zealand, and internationally that have a legitimate interest in the disciplines covered by the ABDC list
- Schools or faculties that have a legitimate interest in the disciplines covered by the ABDC list
- Industry and professional associations
Responses are limited to 300 words per question. Anonymous submissions will not be accepted. The ABDC will disregard submissions that:
- Propose changes to the 2019 JQL or seek to contest or recontest ratings under the 2019 JQL.
- Propose revised journal ratings, new outlets, or removal of specific outlets in any future review.
- Engage in any commentary directed at individuals involved in, or the process surrounding, previous JQL exercises.
Submissions will close at 11:59pm AEST on 18 August 2021.
BARDsNet Chair, Professor Andrew O’Neil
DOCUMENTS FOR DOWNLOAD
- Consultation Paper — ABDC JQL: Review of Frequency, Methodology, and Scope
- Terms of Reference — ABDC JQL: Review of Frequency, Methodology, and Scope
ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM
- Please click here (form opens in a new window)